The process and steps to getting me to my goal were laid out very clearly, making the journey seem manageable and gave me the perspective I needed. Every check in we did was always relevant to where I was in the process, as Stephanie was able to sense and anticipate where I was and what would be next. I highly recommend working with Stephanie, as you will receive the much needed guidance and support!
~Malcolm Saunders, Author of Elixir Life, Owner & Creative Visionary at thelightcellar.ca
My focus is on simplicity, support and effectiveness. I make it easy for us to work together on your specific needs by offering private online or in-person sessions. No complicated courses, log-ins or extra steps. You contact me below for a free 30-minute consult, we talk about how we can work together and how I can be of benefit to you, then we schedule your session(s).
Writing coaching $789/month (CAD)
Maybe you don’t have a manuscript per se.
If you are a professional who shares your expertise with the world, chances are you are closer to a book than you know. If you have a collection of recipes, presentations, workshops, online courses and anecdotes, you’ve already done the work. Now you need to organize and disseminate it. I make this process simple and easeful with clear steps and guidance.
Writing coaching includes one 60-minute coaching session per week (4 sessions per month), feedback on up to 2500 words per week, plus email support.
Time is passing. You can either commit, show up and bring your creative project into the world, or continue with status quo and still be wishing, pondering and dreaming about your project months from now.
This coaching program may find you completing the first draft of your self-help, how-to, recipe, children’s book or even memoir.
Let’s have a conversation and discover if we’re a good fit.
Publishing Coaching $2999 (CAD) for 12 week mentorship
Traditional publishing? Self-publishing? Hybrid publishing? If you’re frustrated by the amount of information you have to wade through in order to make your book a reality,
I can help.
It took me over 6 months, working with a coach, to self-publish my first book. It took me 6 weeks on my own to self-publish the second and 10 days to publish the third (I don’t recommend that, but it’s possible). I’ve self-published 19 books in 4 years. I have complete creative control of my content.
You’ve taken the time to write your book and share your expertise, don’t give up control of this journey to someone else. Publishing is where the magic happens. You make more connections, expand opportunities for collaborations and marketing platforms during this process. Working privately together, we can set the right launch date and work on your timeline.
Make a big impact with your book while making a small impact on the environment.
We include in our indie publishing semester together a marketing brainstorming session to generate creative ideas and opportunities for sharing and selling your work, and to build giving-back into your finished project if you so choose. I am passionate about building sustainability into my work. Publishing a book doesn’t need to be hard on the environment. We will explore the many ways you can lessen your publishing footprint and include social responsibility.
If holding your book in your hand as a published author is a dream for you, let’s make it a reality.
My offer to you is this:
- an initial conversation around you, your book, your plans for your work, your budget and your timeline
- weekly coaching sessions (one 60-minute session per week, 4 sessions per month, where I walk you through each step of the journey
- email support when you need it
We will cover:
- the steps involved in getting your book ready for publication
- which publishing channels are right for you and your book
- how you wish to use your book with your business (if applicable: speaking, workshops, courses, collaborations)
- beta readers and editors (where to find them, your budget, how to work with them)
- setting up a book launch/PR for your book
- crowdfunding as a marketing tool (if applicable)
- where your book is best of benefit in the world
- details that pop up along the way
Ready to publish your book?
One-day private deep-dive (writing or publishing) $889 for 6 hours
In-person in Calgary area or via Zoom, we spend 6 hours together while I support you in taking a giant leap with your book through mapping its contents, transformation for the reader, writing your introduction, identifying your ideal reader and getting clear on your message and your reach.
Or, if you are at the publishing stage, we spend our 6 hours together planning the details of your publication, launch, writing book descriptions, author bio, identifying keywords and genre, pricing, and even upload to distribution channels (like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. if you are ready).
A la cart services for writers:
- interior book formatting (contact to discuss)
- discovery session to identify your book’s budget, timeline, market and best publishing route – 60 min $179
- back cover copy/ book description workshop – 60 min $179
- uploading your book to Amazon/Kobo/Barnes & Noble – 90 min $249
- Clarity Coaching session to get clear on your message and your reader – 60 min $179